Spring Bloom Yarn
We previously launched some stunning project bags by Karine of L'Atelier des Muslimas. I loved them so much, I asked her to work with me on a special Spring collaboration!
She sourced some beautiful floral canvas fabrics to create some lovely bags and I dyed up yarn inspired by the colours in the fabric. Together we have the Spring Bloom Collaboration!
This beautiful colourway is available on the following bases (and there's even a mini set!):
- 75% superwash merino 25% nylon fingering/4-ply - fine (425m)
- 75% superwash merino 25% nylon DK (225m)
- 100% superwash BFL (400m)
- 65% superwash merino 20% bamboo 15% silk (400m)
- 74% baby suri alpaca 26% mulberry silk (300m per 50g skein)
- 5 x 20g Merino Nylon fingering/4-ply mini set
Drop me a message via the contact page or email me: email@example.com if you would like larger quantities of this colourway.
First 3 photos courtesy of Atia of The Bright Blooms.