PRE_ORDER Ramadan Wool Club 2022
Please note: This is a pre-order listing for the Ramadan Wool Club
All orders will be shipped by the beginning of March 2022
* Please purchase this item separately from other orders.
A collaboration box of 5 talented Muslim fibre artists with the intention to honor sisterhood, mindful worship & creativity.
The Ramadan Wool Club features 5 Indie dyers:
and Fruitful Fusion
Come and join us in celebrating this amazing time of the year!
The Ramadan Wool Club will be available in two options:
- 30 Nights of Wool - 30 x 20g mini skeins dyed between the 5 indie dyers and a handful of extra goodies.
- 10 Nights of Wool - 10 x 20g mini skeins dyed between the 5 indie dyers and a handful of extra goodies.
This year, you will have the opportunity to spend a few days with each of the dyers and get a taste for their unique style and specialty.
In the Wool Box you will receive:
- A curated set of 2 or 6 skeins (depending on which box you purchase) from each dyer
- A special Eid bundle of luxury fibers from the five dyers
- Ramadan Wool Club E-book Volume I: a collection of patterns and recipes by the 5 dyers
- Several extra goodies!
The Wool Club will be shipped out at the beginning of March 2022, in time for Ramadan 2022 (beginning of April). US residents, please place your order with Hawari Bazaar Yarn Co for US shipping.
The dyers behind the colllaboration:
Abuelita Fiber Company - Fatima creates beautiful naturally dyed yarn on non-superwash bases, sourced locally in Virginia, USA. She'll be heading to the farms to get all of the wool for our boxes!
Aquarius Make - Another lovely Fatima, dyes up stunning acid dyed yarns. You'll also find her gorgeous crocheted creations on her Instagram feed.
Knitting Niqabi - Kelcey has a glorious collection of non-superwash naturally dyed yarns. The snippets of her dye process, in her IG stories, are simply mesmerising!
Hawari Bazaar - Dye wizard Corinne of spreads pure joy with her bright, speckled, acid dyed colourways on mainly superwash yarns!
The Ramadan Wool Club will contain a selection of naturally dyed and acid dyed yarns on superwash and non superwash 4-ply or fingering weight bases.